ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Paul O'Nolan Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Paul O'Nolan Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Paul O'Nolan" <ponolan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 01:16:22 +0100

Dear ICANN –

I have a phone service that will not accept calls from hidden numbers. I'm
aware that hiding the ownership of domain names may facilitate
unaccountable use, nevertheless I don't think it's right to compel every
one who has a domain to publish their contact details in public. For one
thing this could be injurious to people exercising their right to free
political speech. I have no objection to information being revealed by
court order.

Thanks not doing this.
Paul