ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Jesse Mills Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Jesse Mills Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Jesse Mills <jesse_mills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 20:44:07 -0400

Dear ICANN,

People's personal information is their own. Having to bare yourself just to do business over the Internet is a barrier to entry.

The Internet can be a dangerous place to be on as a creator. Please choose not to make it more dangerous. Do it for us:

The ones out there who just want to sell dildos on the side without potential employers finding out...

The ones selling marijuana-related merch who are afraid of ending up under surveillance...

The terrible satirists out there who definitely just look from the outside like terrible people....

On behalf of all the freaks out there... please: respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.

Sincerely,
Jesse Mills

1343 Brock Rd.
Mountain Grove, Ontario