ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Privacy
  • From: "Tedesco, Jason" <Jason.Tedesco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 10:29:58 +1000

I, support the legitimate use of privacy or proxy services to keep personal
information private, protect physical safety, and prevent identity theft
*         The use of privacy services by all, for all legal purposes,
regardless of whether the website is "commercial". That privacy providers
should not be forced to reveal my private information without verifiable
evidence of wrongdoing