ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - M.Soleh Fajari Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - M.Soleh Fajari Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: MSF <soleh.fajari@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:45:49 +0700

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

---

WWW.*KiOSTiX*.COM

PT. Pison TicketTech

P +62 21 53163240
F +62 21 53163239
*www.KiOSTiX.com* <http://goog_1446904512/> <http://www.kiostix.com/>
follow us on twitter: @kiostix
facebook like : https://www.facebook.com/kiostix

This e-mail, including any attachment is confidential and may be privileged. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than an intended adressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended addressee, please notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete the e-mail and any attachment from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

PT. Pison TicketTech ("the Company") does not accept any liability in respect of communication made by its employee which is contrary to the company policy or outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising. ========================================================= <http://www.KiOSTix.com>