ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Yakov Vorobyev Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Yakov Vorobyev Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Yakov Vorobyev <djyakov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:02:01 -0400

Dear ICANN –

I'm a small business owner who started using the Internet in 1994 and
bought my first domain in 1997 to make a blog about video games when I was
just 15 years old. I'm 32 now and I feel like I grew up on the Internet
from the early days of Netscape and AOL.

I urge you to keep private information private. I recently bought a single
family home in downtown Miami, and I'm afraid to put my personal address
online so my customers and random fans don't stop by. We don't have
security like celebrities in Hollywood and it would be scary if a person I
don't know decided to see where his favorite software gets made. I sell
digital downloads of my music software online and there are many customers
who live in my area. I need to protect my family and my privacy.

Please let us keep private WHOIS information.

Thank you,
Yakov Vorobyev
President, Mixed In Key

www.mixedinkey.com