ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

WHOIS privacy is a must

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: WHOIS privacy is a must
  • From: "acogdev.com" <jake@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 19:57:08 -0600

ICANN,

WHOIS privacy options are a must. I need the power and choice to keep my
information out of the public domain. There is no reason to prevent privacy
options, if someone needs to contact me and the only way they can get
information to me is by the information provided via a WHOIS record I am not
likely to want to speak with them. And if it really is important my DNS
registrar will forward the information to me that is submitted thru the privacy
email and it address provided in the WHOIS record.

Please don't take away my privacy and my freedom to choose what information I
share with the world.

Sincerely,
Jake