ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Lisa Di Lorenzo Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Lisa Di Lorenzo Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Nest European Toys + Home <info@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 02:06:35 -0400

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

I already am bombarded by unsolicited phone calls and ad-mail each day.  It's a
detriment to my time and business operations, and my mental peace each day.  I
am hoping that governments and other agencies help us move to LESS of this, not
more, and I see the loss of privacy here as only leading to more 'harassment'
for me as a small business owner and netizen.

Kind Regards

Lisa Di Lorenzo

--
Nest European Toys + Home