ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Changes to Domain Name Rules

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Changes to Domain Name Rules
  • From: Mr Koppla Ws <koppla.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:00:41 +0100

Dear ICANN,

I deeply object to the proposal of changes to the domain name rules which
will affect domains used for commercial purposes and no longer allowing
them to use proxy registration services such as WhoIs. As a small wesite
owner who runs a few ads to cover server costs i dont see why i have to
give up my rights to privacy. In my opinion the limited value of this
change is manifestly outweighed by the risks to website owners who will
suffer a higher risk of harassment, intimidation and identity theft, and
therefore strongly object to these changes

--
Administrator
http://www.koppla.ws