ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Bernardo Stand Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Bernardo Stand Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Bernardo Baquero Stand <b.baquero.stand@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 07:37:42 +0000

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.
De informatie in dit e-mailbericht en eventuele bijlagen is vertrouwelijk en is
alleen bestemd voor de beoogde ontvanger(s). Indien u dit bericht ten onrechte
heeft ontvangen, wordt u verzocht de verzender daarvan in kennis te stellen en
het bericht te vernietigen. Het is niet toegestaan de hierin opgenomen
informatie op welke wijze dan ook te gebruiken of openbaar te maken. The
information contained in this e-mail, including possible attachments, is
confidential and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Should you
have received this e-mail unintentionally you are then requested to inform the
sender and to destroy the message.It is prohibited to use or disclose the
information this message contains in whatsoever way.