ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Karl Gehrke Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Karl Gehrke Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Karl Gehrke <karl.gehrke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:06:37 +0000

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Karl Gehrke
Financial Adviser

T: 07949 254172.        M:
F:      E: karl.gehrke@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:karl.gehrke@xxxxxxxxxx>

3 Regent House
13-15 Albert Street
Harrogate
HG1 1JX

[cid:image0443f2.JPG@a72aa2ab.4ebf3c4a]

[cid:image4eac24.JPG@1cf625a4.438d6bb6]

P Think of the environment; please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.
________________________________

The information contained in this email is confidential and for the use of the
addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of the information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
email and then delete it.

Please be aware that any information which you send to us or which we send to
you by email or other electronic means such as text message may not be secure
and may be observed by a third party. This means that the confidentiality of
your personal information may be compromised. If you choose to send us
information, which is confidential or requires our immediate attention, you
agree to do so at your own risk and you will not hold Mortgage Advice Bureau
responsible for any loss that you suffer as a result.

Incoming emails will be automatically scanned for the protection of Mortgage
Advice Bureau's systems and staff and may be read and copied throughout our
company. Although we aim to use efficient virus checking procedures, we accept
no liability for viruses and recipients should use their own virus checking
procedures. Phone calls to Mortgage Advice Bureau are recorded for training and
monitoring purposes.

Mortgage Advice Bureau is a trading name of CSE Financial Services Limited
which is an appointed representative of Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited and
Mortgage Advice Bureau (Derby) Limited which are authorised and regulated by
the Financial Conduct Authority.

CSE Financial Services Limited. Registered Office: 3 Farn Court,Newcastle upon
Tyne NE32TH Registered in England Number: 07824437

JPEG image

JPEG image