ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Jason Greyman Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Jason Greyman Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Jason Welsh <jason.welsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 07:39:32 +0000

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

NOTE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy or delete all copies of the message,
including any attachments.