ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Gus Delacruz Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "'comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx'" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Gus Delacruz Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Gus DeLaCruz <gus.delacruz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:25:41 +0000

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one's personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential. If
you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken
Unless
indicated to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or
opinions upon
which reliance may be made by the addressee or any other party, and it should be
considered to be a work in progress.