ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

IMPORTANT - Do Not Change Access to Private Information!

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: IMPORTANT - Do Not Change Access to Private Information!
  • From: tsingle <tsingle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 06:02:14 -0700

Dear ICANN –

I am contacting you in regards to changes that are being considered which will affect the privacy of information of domain holders as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document.

THIS IS IMPORTANT!

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Wm. Singleton
Monroe, WA

---