ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Enensaauas Rastrygina Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Enensaauas Rastrygina Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Enen Saa Uas <enensaauas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:15:31 -0400

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation
Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Peace and Prosperity!

*Enen Såa Uas** Rastrygina*

*LMT, CPT, CES*

*Call (917) 627-3554 for Massage / Corrective Exercise Training*

*MS-CCM Candidate*
*Pacific College of Oriental Medicine - NY*
*110 William Street New York, NY 10018*

*Call (212) 982-4600 for Acupuncture appointments*

*Wed, Thu and Fri afternoons till 8/8/15*

www.enensaauas.com
**Integrated Approach to the Art of Living**

[image: https://www.facebook.com/esuwellness]
<https://www.facebook.com/numantawellness>  [image:
http://twitter.com/esuwellness] <http://twitter.com/numantawellness>  [image:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/enensaauas-rastrygina/27/510/93b]