ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Alejandro Lavin Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Alejandro Lavin Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Lavin, Alejandro" <Alejandro.Lavin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:13:10 +0000

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one's personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is for
the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If
you're not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.