ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain rules change comment

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain rules change comment
  • From: The Codist <im.the.codist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:38:16 -0500

As a blogger for the past ten years I would respectively ask that my private
home information never be made available to the public. This is a terrible idea
that can only lead to tragedy for those who dare to speak out on subjects that
might lead them to persecution. There are many alternatives in the law which
will allow rights holders to pursue those they wish to prosecute. Blanket
changes to privacy are not the answer.

—
Andrew
http://thecodist.com