ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Russell Haines Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Russell Haines Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Haines, Russell P." <RHaines@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:31:10 +0000

Dear ICANN,

I am the operator of a very small web site, and I don't want to have my private
information given out without any due process. Regarding the proposed rules
governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services, I urge you to respect
internet users' rights to privacy and due process.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

--
Dr. Russell Haines
Old Dominion University