ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Jason Crawford Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Jason Crawford Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Jason Crawford <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 07:36:37 -0700

Dear ICANN,

I am writing to disagree with the proposed rules on WHOIS privacy. I
believe people who register domains should be allowed to keep their
personal information private, especially since many people would be forced
to reveal their personal home address if not.

If a website is being used for criminal purposes, its owner can be revealed
with an appropriate warrant or other due process.

Thank you,
Jason Crawford
Co-Founder & CEO, Fieldbook
https://fieldbookapp.com