ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Rahul A. Parkar Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Rahul A. Parkar Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Parkar, Rahul" <Rahul.Parkar@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 14:46:16 +0000

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one's personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged,
confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed
may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit,
use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks.
SKY and the SKY marks are trademarks of Sky plc and Sky International AG and
are used under licence. Sky UK Limited (Registration No. 2906991), Sky-In-Home
Service Limited (Registration No. 2067075) and Sky Subscribers Services Limited
(Registration No. 2340150) are direct or indirect subsidiaries of Sky plc
(Registration No. 2247735). All of the companies mentioned in this paragraph
are incorporated in England and Wales and share the same registered office at
Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.