ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: privacy
  • From: Zoddy Zoddy <zoddyzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:34:04 +0000 (UTC)

I am against the new possible rules about the removal of WHOIS.  I am a small
website owner and have no desire to have my home address and personal
information put on the Interneteven now I do not get involved in Twitter,
Facebook etc I have always been a private person and these days it seems so
much more difficult with all the technology that is out there, I understand you
might be using this to find negative activity but exposing those that follow
the rules to do so is not what I consider a good idea.

Thank YouAndrew