ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Donny Hunter" <donny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:59:12 -0500

Dear ICANN,

I am writing about the proposed rules Governing Companies that provide WHOIS
privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services
Accreditation Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' Rights to Privacy and Due Process.
Identity Theft is already a major problem and I do not want my Personal
Information made easily accessible. I own a Small Business and would be
impacted by this change.

.         Everyone deserves the right to privacy.

.         No one's personal information should be revealed without a court
order, regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or
law enforcement agency.

.         My right to privacy is guaranteed by the Constitution - please
don't dilute my rights.

I believe that Private information should be kept Private.

Thank you.

Donny Hunter, Sr.
Waco, TX 76710