ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Kevin Turner Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Kevin Turner Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Kevin T <kevin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 10:47:35 -0500

Dear ICANN –

I am voicing my opinion on the proposed rules to prevent privacy protection
for WHOIS under commercial related businesses. This is a violation of
citizens privacy. We should all have the right to not be publicly listed.
This can allow people to target those listed. Put yourself in someone
else's shoes. Would you want someone to know essentially everything needed
to find were your live or work and harass you? What if this business is
controversial (legal of course). Not everyone has the same opinion on
things; there will always be aggressors.