ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

iCANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: iCANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Damien Blenkinsopp" <damien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:54:21 +0000

Dear ICANN –
        Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS
privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation
Issues Policy document):
        I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due
process.
        - Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
        - No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court
order, regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.
        Private information should be kept private. Thank you.
Damien
The Quantified Body Podcast
iTunes: http://TheQuantifiedBody.net/iTunes
(http://thequantifiedbody.net/iTunes)

Web: http://TheQuantifiedBody.net (http://thequantifiedbody.net/)
Tel: +1 (646) 762-0180 / Skype: damienblenkinsopp