ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

iCANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: iCANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Katie Cariello <katie.cariello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:58:47 +0000

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

[Tenthwave]
Katie Cariello
Senior Production Manager

31 West 27th Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10001
office 212 933 9221 x356
mobile 201 779 8026
www.tenthwave.com<http://www.tenthwave.com/>

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete all copies of this email.