ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Evan Hsu Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Evan Hsu Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Evan Hsu <evan.hsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 10:30:35 -0400

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Evan Hsu

The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's confidential
business and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail message by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and
its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility
for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. The
sender's company is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from
this message or its attachments.

Nothing in this email shall be deemed to create a binding contract to
purchase/sell real estate. The sender of this email does not have the authority
to bind a buyer or seller to a contract via written or verbal communications
including, but not limited to, email communications.