ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

iCANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: iCANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Gary W. Priester" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:20:32 -0600

Dear ICANN –

I cannot see any reason for wanting to deny a domain name holder's right to remain private unless ordered by a court. Except that you are receiving pressure from big business and/or the intelligence community.

I cannot urge you strongly enough not to interfere with Whois privacy protection.

To do otherwise is contrary to the founding principals of the www.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.
--
*Gary W. Priester*
Placitas, New Mexico USA