ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Regarding WHOIS privacy services

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Regarding WHOIS privacy services
  • From: Vitali Raikov <vitali.raikov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 22:33:28 +0300

Dear ICANN,

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services.

I as a webmaster, strongly believe that private information should be kept
private, I believe that everyone deserves right to privacy. I believe that
no one's information should ever be revealed without an appropriate court
order.

I urge you to give this a second thought.
I really do.

Sincerely,
Vitali R.