ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Re: iCANN - Respect My Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: iCANN - Respect My Privacy
  • From: Joshua Gawne <joshuagawne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:21:27 -0700

Dear ICANN –

As a small business owner I find the proposed rules governing companies
that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy
Services Accreditation Issues Policy document) fairly troubling. It is
worrisome that my personal data (such as my home address) would be easily
available to others.

With this in mind I would urge you to not move forward with these proposed
rules and respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.

Thank you,

Joshua