ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Vincenzo Perrone Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Vincenzo Perrone Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "perrone.vincenzo@xxxxxx" <perrone.vincenzo@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:57:19 +0200 (CEST)

 Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed
rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in
the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect
internet users' rights to privacy and due process.

- Everyone deserves the right
to privacy.

- No one’s personal
information should be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether the
request comes from a private individual or law enforcement agency.

Private information should
be kept private. Thank you.