ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Please respect WHOIS privacy!!!! A pleading from Barbara

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please respect WHOIS privacy!!!! A pleading from Barbara
  • From: Bárbara Morán <delfinweb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:08:45 -0600

ICANN people,

I'm writing you this email address because I heard that you guys want to
release PERSONAL information without having a court order on the all the
domain owners.

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy, y ou shouldn't have a rule like
this of releasing my persona info.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private! Please keep it that way!!!
Thank you so much for reading my pleading today!

Best Regards,

Barbara