ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

iCANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: iCANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Arman <arman37com@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 21:51:53 +0000 (UTC)

Dear ICANN–
Regardingthe proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (asset forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policydocument):

There aretoo many people and organizations with bad intentions looking for
contactinformation so they can SCAM. Exposingprivate information will turn us
into sitting ducks. I urge youto respect internet users' rights to privacy and
due process.  - Everyonedeserves the right to privacy.

- No one’spersonal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless ofwhether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Privateinformation should be kept private.

Thank you!ArmanLalane