ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

iCANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx" <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: iCANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Stacy Frazier <sfrazier770@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:38:21 -0400

Dear ICANN–

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide
WHOIS privacy services, as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services
Accreditation
Issues Policy document, I urge you to respect internet users’ rights to privacy
and due process.

- Everyone deserves the right to privacy. - No one’s personal information should
be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether the request comes from
a private individual or law enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.
Stacy Frazier