ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

iCANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: iCANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Sunan HENG <sunan_heng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 07:56:48 +0700

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules
governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in the
Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect
internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
Everyone deserves the right to
privacy. No one’s personal information
should be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether the request
comes from a private individual or law enforcement agency.I just need freedom
on the internet to speech, if ICANN reveal my WHOIS privacy animal also can
find me.

Private information should be
kept private.

Thank you.