ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN, Maxeem Konrardy Says Respect Our Privacy!

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN, Maxeem Konrardy Says Respect Our Privacy!
  • From: "Maxeem Konrardy" <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 01:31:57 -0500

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the newer proposed rules for WHOIS privacy services, I urge you to respect Internet users' rights to privacy. No one's personal information should be revealed just for the sake of a complaint, when nobody is being harmed, threatened or bullied. Privacy protects freedom of speech, and freedom of speech is absolutely needed to keep the spirit of freedom alive.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Maxeem