ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Respect our privacy. Don't expose WHOIS data

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Respect our privacy. Don't expose WHOIS data
  • From: Matt Hudson <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:41:37 +0000

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

[http://www.nuwave.co.nz/branding/nuwave.jpg?v=4]

Matt Hudson
Business Development Director

T:  0800 NUWAVE (689​ 283)
M: (+64) 021-599-075
W: www.nuwave.co.nz<http://www.nuwave.co.nz/>

PO Box 10-882
Wellington   6143
New Zealand

[http://www.nuwave.co.nz/branding/banner.jpg?v=4]

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain
​information that is confidential or subject to legal professional privilege.
If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the sender and
delete the email.

JPEG image

JPEG image