ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Please, respect our privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Please, respect our privacy
  • From: "Vila Tudela, Ignasi (Extern)" <Extern.Ignasi.Vila@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:41:12 +0000

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services I want you to consider the following statement:

There is no point in making the registrar information public other than allow
the data-merchants to make even more profit on our private data.

Please, stop it. Keep independent. Keep user's interests.

Best Regards,

Ignasi.

DISCLAIMER: Este mensaje contiene informaci'on propietaria
de la cual parte o toda puede contener informaci'on confidencial
o protegida legalmente. Esta exclusivamente destinado al
usuario de destino.
Si, por un error de envio o transmisi'on, ha recibido este mensaje
y usted no es el destinatario del mismo, por favor, notifique
de este hecho al remitente.
Si no es el destinatario final de este mensaje no debe usar,
informar, distribuir, imprimir, copiar o difundir este mensaje
bajo ning'un medio.

---------

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains propietary information some
or all of which may be legally protected. It is for the intended
recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or relay this e-mail.