ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Privacy
  • From: Craig Townsend <craigtownsend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 23:54:13 +1000

I would like to register my disbelief that you may be considering providing our
personal phone numbers and private address details to our online consumers.
This will almost certainly result in stalking, harassment and violence - and
you would be directly responsible.  I can't even imagine the number of lawsuits
this may spawn.  Please do not consider this dangerous option for website
proprietors.
Regards,
Craig Townsend