ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

iCANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: iCANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Chris Duncan" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 06:57:41 -0700

Dear ICANN -

I am a small business owner and own multiple domains.  So small in fact that
incorporating and adding a business address

just isn't feasible.  I should not have to give out my home address to all
of internet.  Please continue to respect my rights for

privacy or publish the home addresses of all of your employees.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Chris Duncan