ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Stuart Spence <stuart.a.spence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:11:09 -0400

Dear ICANN. I'm a holder of several domain names and I absolutely want to
maintain current privacy protections for domain name registration. This
latest move really just sounds like a ploy for proxy services to become
useful, pointlessly.

I can think of a dozen reasons why this is a bad idea and... none that make
it a good idea?

Cheers

--
Stuart Spence