ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain Privacy
  • From: Ken Lane <kenlanecfi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:44:48 -0500

I, the undersigned, support

   - The legitimate use of privacy or proxy services* to keep personal
   information private, protect physical safety, and prevent identity theft*
   - *The use of privacy services by all*, for all legal purposes,
   regardless of whether the website is “commercial”
   - That privacy providers should not be forced to reveal my private
   information *without* *verifiable evidence* of wrongdoing

Regards,

Kenneth Lane

Ken Lane, CFII
Austin Flight Check Training Solutions
Work: (512) 582-0011
Cell:    (936) 232-8700

For Flight Training Materials and Pilot Supplies, please visit my site at:
http://www.AustinFlightCheck.com
http://www.sunflightavionics.com