ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain privacy

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Domain privacy
  • From: Michael Johnson <waterman981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:43:52 -0600

I have previously not used domain privacy and it resulted is large amounts
of unsolicited mail and phone calls for my personal use domain.

In this day when we hear more of losses of privacy, and real physical
dangers that can result (such as "swatting"), keeping our privacy is more
important than ever.  Respect our privacy.  Don't expose WHOIS data.

Thank you,

Michael Johson