ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

No way

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No way
  • From: Mary Williams <dollarfan42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:07:27 -0400

Please don't expose my name and address to the world for the domains I own.
I am doing nothing illegal, but I do not want people knowing what domains i
own. If I look up my name on the internet, I can see some of them that are
not private and that is fine. Some of them would be very embarrassing and
possibly impact the income of my family.

If Hollywood wants to know who is behind a domain... they have ways of
getting the info already. Don't penalize everybody just to catch a few.

If it does go through...  at least let us stay private until we have to
renew our domains. I will then let all of mine expire :( .

Don't just flip a switch one day and make it all public.

Thanks