ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

public comment on Proxy privacy service

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: public comment on Proxy privacy service
  • From: "Timothy Meadows" <tdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:00:34 -0700

Privacy for me, my family, my children & Grandchildren are the most
important thing to me. Hackers, Wacko's, Nutjobs and the Batshit Crazies all
use open domain registration to make personal attacks on website owners at
their homes.  Before I registered my domain private.  I had bat shit crazies
comie to my home right to my front door and make threats to me & my family
because they disagreed with what somebody else said on a forum I owned.  I
have has protesters on the sidewalk outside my private residence because of
a pro-Marijuana forum.  They all used the "whois" to find my home address.
This was 100% intimidation to force the shut down my forum.  They made
threats to my family and my personal security all because they got into a
fight with somebody else on a forum I operated.

Religious people are some of the most dangerous people in America. They have
NO shame & don't care.  They will murder & attack anybody who disagrees with
their religious point of view.  It only takes one bat shit crazy religious
idiot to murder my children, grandchildren or me.

As we have learned from Charleston's Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal
Church this year, where 9 people were murdered just because the color of
their skin by one Batshit Crazy!

Why would you give the batshit crazies more rights to harass and even murder
people than I have to my privacy???????

I even had a reserve sheriff deputy show up with his GUN on his hip.  Saying
he was there to protect the protesters right to harass me and demand I shut
down my ungodly forum.  He was not there to protect me, but the batshit
crazies!!  I was going to sued the sheriff, but they dismissed the reserve
officer for waving his gun around on private property in a threatening
manner before I could raise the money for a lawyer.

Nobody on my forum broke any laws, yet because they were not considered
Christian enough or even anti-christian, they were attacked & threatened for
having a liberal point of view.

The batshit crazies come in all forms and from all walks of life.  The basic
right to registration privacy is a must for freedom of speech on the
Internet. It's a must for the site owners to protect their lives and the
lives of family from Wacko's, Nutjobs and the Batshit Crazies who are
unwilling or incapable of having a rational conversation.

Opening up Private registration to anybody & everybody with no due process
and no protections for the site owners.  This will not end well for us.  How
many lives must be lost to Wacko's, Nutjobs and the Batshit Crazies?  All of
the murders will be on your head if you open up private domain registration
to any Wacko's, Nutjobs and the Batshit Crazies.

Do the right thing and continue to protect freedom of speech and lives of
those of us who dare to challenge the status quo!  Do we not have rights
too, beyond the right to shut up, shut down or die?

Timothy Meadows

Meadows & Meadows