ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Privacy For Website Owners

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Privacy For Website Owners
  • From: Sam Ragucci <espressosw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 16:51:48 +0000 (UTC)

Dear ICANN,

I strongly urge you to reject the proposal to roll back anonymity for
commercial website owners.

Like me, many small website owners do not have corporate addresses and phone
numbers to provide when registering a domain name, but that doesn’t mean we
want our personal contact information freely available to all!  Please reject
this proposal and preserve our privacy.

Thank You!