ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: p t <tzar.petar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:23:47 +0300

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am writing to you regarding the news about the proposed rule changes for
the WHOIS privacy services.

First, I would like to present my strong support for the Privacy of
internet domain names' owners.

Second, I would like to urge you to carefully reconsider any intentions
about the abolition of Anonymity at the WHOIS.

I am hopeful that you are keeping the best interests of the internet
community at heart and you will respect the Privacy at WHOIS and the
Freedom that it breeds.

Thank you!

Petar