ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

domain privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: domain privacy
  • From: Martin Glaß <mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 12:03:55 +0200

hi there.

i have two ways to express my concerns. first, in a sincere, polite way --
since we're all so civilized -- or, second, just shouting and screaming.

given what i've read about your non-profit organisation during the last years i
can only choose the latter and really begin screaming in your face.

please refer to this article if you're wondering:
https://blog.nearlyfreespeech.net/2015/06/27/icanns-assault-on-personal-and-small-business-privacy/

domain privacy is a must. not an option. do you guys actually follow what's
going on? snowden, nsa, gcsb, gchq, bnd? manning, wikileaks? encryption?
overall post-democratic fascism?

now, you've already become part of that list. a list of public enimies of
society. this proposal is absolut braindead bullshit. it is tuned to
disrespect, not only for privacy, and profit -- which is just insane for a
NON-PROFIT organisation. or have you become a group of hypocrits as well?

although i'm totally not sure if you've understood -- that's it. now, take the
millions you already make from regular fees, get a beverage, cool your fucking
heads down and get some sanity.

- cheers

---
starve.io -- cocktailiciousapp.com -- glasz.org