ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Don't expose WHOIS data

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Don't expose WHOIS data
  • From: "Plenty Arts" <plentyarts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:39:47 -0400

It’s been brought to my attention that ICANN is considering putting an end to
private domain name registrations. As a victim of domestic violence this would
be disastrous for me. It is vital that I keep as many of my personal details
private. This is why I pay for the private WHOIS service. Removing this option
for me would have dangerous consequences for my business, personal, and perhaps
even physical life. Protect domain name privacy.

R. Felix