ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Please respect my privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx, policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please respect my privacy
  • From: Travis Malone <malone.travis3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:51:13 -0500

Dear ICANN –

I am a small business owner, and I am scared to death about having my DNS
information being made publicly without any due process to whomever desires
it. My business address is my home address, where I live with my
significant other. The last thing I need is any angry customer, or bitter
rival to come knocking on my door in the middle of the night.

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation
Issues Policy document):

PLEASE respect user' rights to privacy. Everyone deserves it.

Private information should be kept private - ESPECIALLY if I am willing to
pay for that privilege. Thank you.

Travis Malone