ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Ethan Stewart Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Ethan Stewart Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Ethan Stewart <ethan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 18:25:46 -0500

ICANN:

Put me on the list of people strongly opposed to this.
There is no reason to publicize this information.
Keeping domain holder's information private is no hurdle for lawful requests. The only thing accomplished by releasing this information is enabling easier access for parties without legitimate requests.

Please keep the internet an environment that promotes freedom.