ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Changes to Domain Name Rules Place User Privacy in Jeopardy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15 <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Changes to Domain Name Rules Place User Privacy in Jeopardy
  • From: U S <us@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 02:34:40 +0100 (WEST)

I urge you to respect internet privacy, safeguard domain users identities and
not to pass rules that place the public at risk.

I resell domains to customers who value their privacy and do not wish their real
contact info to be exposed for many reasons.
  anonimous speech
  identity theft
  spammers and scammers
  data brokers, trackers, aggregators